SC - SC 15th Century food help

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 11:43:58 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/20/1999 12:23:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
retants at hotmail.com writes:

<< One question, though - why are they doing it in April?>>

Mistress Aldyth can correct me if I'm off base on this, but I think the first
Masqued Ball was held in April to be close to April Fools Day and that time
has just stuck.  The other thing is that the weekend before Fat Tuesday is
Estrella War weekend and being good Outlanders a lot of us go down.

Noemi