SC - Gulf War

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 26 08:32:36 PST 1999

Good King,
	This discussion is just now dying down on the Tavern Yard
(Meridies chat list).  I do believe that most wise council has been
given, and those dissapointed are getting over it.  I will not be able to
attend the Gulf Wars, but I do hope you are treated as well as you were
at Gatalop, and that you have lots of fun!
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain,
	Barony of the South Downs, Meridies