SC - Soup Kitchen at Estrella (and other wars)

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Tue Jan 26 08:52:50 PST 1999

	Have fun at Estrella- school schedule won't allow me to go. Wish
me luck here- my son got hit by a car today- he's ok but I'm a mess!

	Uh--Stephen got hit by a car?  Please reply privately
	if necessary, but I think we'd like to know if he's
	out of danger (and if you're peeled off the ceiling yet).

Bera