SC - Royal declared chocolate period (was: serrated knife blades)

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Jan 28 22:16:19 PST 1999

If I remember correctly, chocolate chip cookies were Royally declared
coin of the realm at one time here in An Tir.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)