SC - Cookery-Art or Science

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Sat Jan 30 01:24:36 PST 1999

At 08:50 1/28/99 , Adamantius wrote:

>Reminds me of the time I made some really lovely brownies from my wife's
>seasoned Cantonese deep-frying batter mix, thinking it was flour.
>Brownies with ginger, garlic, and white pepper, plus some extra baking
>powder...yum.

This implies that the brownies actually made it all the way to the
oven--don't  you lick the bowl when you bake?

- --Kareina, who still prefers her cake and cookies raw...
(yes, I know, some people say you shouldn't eat things with raw eggs in it,
and wheat flour can't be digested properly if not cooked, but I don't eat
_much_ of the batter...)