SC - Cookery-Art or Science

mermayde at juno.com mermayde at juno.com
Sat Jan 30 08:32:43 PST 1999

>Obviously, I can not sway you with words, so perhaps at some future
>time we can meet over a little field baking in a wood fired oven and we
can
>hash the science and the art of it. :-)
>Bear

OK!  Hash, hm?  I like hash,  and maybe we can get someone with those
wonderful corned beef recipies to join in?
It also occurs to me we might find an answer sooner to the question "How
many angels can dance on the head of a pin?", but hey, the cooking
question sounds like more fun, and at least we get to eat, regardless of
the results!  Of course, I do believe that you are right and the real
answer is = A Craft = but , it will remain a balance of both art and
science.
Christianna