SC - Chocolate

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 12:55:32 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/31/99 3:47:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dragonfyr at tycho.com writes:

<< specialty?  GODIVA

 Oh God I miss my yearly Godiva fix!!!!!!!!! >>

One thing about Godiva chocolate to remember is that they were bought out by
Nestles and the particular 'yucky' flavor of Nestles, IMO, is very much
evident in the chocolates bearing the Godiva label which are manufactured in
the States. :-(

Ras