SC - shipping bread?

Mahanna jmmahanna at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 4 08:51:04 PST 1999

Greetings all!
Was doing my baking and thought someof my far flung family would enjoy
being guneia pigs for some of the recipes I wanted to try but I have
never shipped bread ( cookies yes bread no) is there any specific way to
ship it and ensure it isnt an amorphous mass at the bottom of the box
when they get it?  Would appreciate any help or suggestions!

Now that i have left flour prints on the desk and keyboard.....hehehe
Thanks!
Morwenna