SC - Next Pennsic-OT-OOP-IMPORTANT

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Mon Jan 4 10:40:12 PST 1999

Good Day M'lord Ras
       I hope the new year found you well and the path before you is golden. Yes
unfortunately it is true. I am arguing it over on the EK list and being more
obnoxious than usual im afraid. You can find the letter at
http:/www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/general/senletter.html. The midrealm is trying to
put us "in line" it seems and a great many are angered (myself included) by this.

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> I just found this from another list I'm on. It purports to be  about the
> Midrealm garb rules for Pennsic this year. Note that any middle eastern garb
> is defined as offensive. Does anyone know the truthful of it? And, if so, what
> can be done to end this horror?
>

> >>Tas<<

TAS!? OHHHH I could have fun with this!

- --