SC - shipping bread?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 14:24:12 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/4/99 11:53:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jmmahanna at mindspring.com writes:

<< Was doing my baking and thought someof my far flung family would enjoy
 being guneia pigs>>

Hmmmm..... I have a couple of recipes for guinea pigs that I've been wanting
to try..........<?> <naw> <sigh>

<>

Simply wrap the bread in a couple of layers of plastic wrap. Wrap that in 3
layers of newspaper. Put it in a box with the appropriate surrounding material
such as foam peanuts or crumpled newspaper and ship. You should have no
problems. :-)

Include instructions to remove the plastic wrap and then put it in foil. Bake
at 350 deg F for 15 to 20 mins, VOILA! As fresh and tasty as when you baked
it. :-)

Ras

 Now that i have left flour prints on the desk and keyboard.....hehehe
 Thanks!
 Morwenna >>