SC - Next Pennsic-OT-OOP-IMPORTANT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jan 5 03:49:46 PST 1999

The Cheshire Cat wrote:

> little bit over the top trying to barr bellydancing gear (in some cases)
> and limiting the choice to pre 17th century European Nobility  or adapted
> visitor.  What about Vikings? and other such cultures.  Limiting it to
> European is like saying that that was the only culture around at the time,
> which most certainly is NOT true.

And in the Wild Rumor Department, since the scope of the SCA is now
limited to _landed_ European nobility, all unbelted fighters, as well as
more than half the chivalry, are now presumably barred from
participation in the War.

Now that there are maybe 300 fighters eligible to participate in the
Pennsic War, a good chunk of the problems may have just solved themselves.

We now return your Pennsic deliberations back to the Reality Desk...  .

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy