SC - Re: Blessings on Lord Ras-OT-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 19:16:21 PST 1999

pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< So what recipe should be in the
 decoder ring???

 Lady Elisabeth, just to tease! >>

I think the secret recipe to chivalry would be a good one to put in the ring.
Goddess knows that I oftentimes fall far short of that ideal as does everyone
occasionally. The truth of the matter is that if you keep focused on the
Dream, you tend to practice the ideals of Chivalry more and more resulting in
fewer 'blunders'. I do know an injustice when I see one and despite the
backlash it sometimes entails I have no hesitancy to step forth and bellow my
objections when I feel it to be necessary.

BTAIM, all of you ladies (and gentlemen) on the list are basically good people
and despite my sometimes harsh and abrasive personality, I am good people too.
I hate to see my friends dumped on and I absolutely get furious when any sort
of chauvinistic attitude raises it's head.

So, you all can form the fan club if you want but I don't think that I did
anything that any self respecting man would not have done. Those  ladies on
the list that I have met, (Alys Katherine,  Elizabeth Seton, Betty Cook, THL
Renata, Phillipa, Allison and a few others), have all been truly lovely each
in their own way. And I am positive that I would feel the same about all the
rest of you I haven't met. And so we travel the road of life and hopefully
that road will lead us back to the kitchen. ;-)

Ras