SC - Software archive?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 04:20:11 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/10/99 5:29:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bagbane at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Do you have them posted on a web site?

 Badger

Unforetunately, no. :-( I am trying to learn web site construction but,
unfortunately, it is almost as incomprehensible to me as Calculus. :-( With 10
free megs of space available to me from my server, this is unfortunate.

Ras