SC - ACG 12th Night- Game - Elk Help??

Deborah J Schumacher chicagojo at rni.net
Tue Jan 12 17:31:20 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/12/1999 11:09:37 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Serian at plinet.com writes:

<< You're making my mouth water with all this talk of game!  Don't get much of
 it in Denver.  (sigh). >>
Noemi wrote

You must not come up to Windkeep (Cheyenne WY) for Hunter's Feast in December
then.  No bear, but it usually has deer, antelope and elk featured
prominantly.

Anyone have any recipes for Elk??? Any idea on how to cook it?? I have 30lb in my freezer waiting to be cooked! Help!!!

Zoe