SC - Murri

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 20:14:58 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/14/99 6:00:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

>  I made the Byzantine Murri but I did include Barley in my seed order so I
>  could try the original in the fall. :-)

Do let us know how it turns out.  I'm not sure I would be brave enough to try
it.  The recipes I have seen seem to me to be a sure breeding ground for ergot
or one of it's cousins.

Mordonna DuBois
Barony of Atenveldt,
Kingdom of Atenveldt