SC - Introduction

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Jan 16 12:28:22 PST 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01BE4164.DA199FC0

As a subscriber I have been remiss in introducing myself.  I have been =
in the SCA since two years before 20 Year.  I started out in Ansteorra =
in the Barony of Stargate but have been in Trimaris for about 8.5 years. =
 I formerly merchanted Estrella, Pensic and Gulf Wars and widely in =
Ansteorra, Meridies and Trimaris but gave that up about 5 years ago.  =
Mundanely I am a Professional Geologist with the State of Florida.  My =
persona is that of Navarrese gentle born in Pua.  As a Protestant in =
Paris he survived the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre by the dint of a =
well flung chamber pot.  I am interested in cooking, brewing, tales, =
naval subjects, research and the obscure in general.  My recent Art/Sci =
entries have been a frame tale set in the 3rd Crusade, a mustard, a malt =
vinegar, a recreated 12th century Yorkish hole, and a rosary.   I am, as =
some of my contributions would suggest, a dedicated bibliophile.  I hope =
to see many of you at Gulf Wars next.         =20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01BE4164.DA199FC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As a subscriber I have been remiss in introducing=20
myself.  I have been in the SCA since two years before 20 =
Year.  I=20
started out in Ansteorra in the Barony of Stargate but have been in =
Trimaris for=20
about 8.5 years.  I formerly merchanted Estrella, Pensic and Gulf =
Wars and=20
widely in Ansteorra, Meridies and Trimaris but gave that up about 5 =
years=20
ago.  Mundanely I am a Professional Geologist with the State of=20
Florida.  My persona is that of Navarrese gentle born in Pua.  =
As a=20
Protestant in Paris he survived the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre by =
the dint=20
of a well flung chamber pot.  I am interested in cooking, brewing, =
tales,=20
naval subjects, research and the obscure in general.  My recent =
Art/Sci=20
entries have been a frame tale set in the 3rd Crusade, a mustard, a malt =

vinegar, a recreated 12th century Yorkish hole, and a =
rosary.   I am,=20
as some of my contributions would suggest, a dedicated =
bibliophile.  I hope=20
to see many of you at Gulf Wars=20
next.         =20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>