SC - Vegetable Warners

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Sun Jan 17 14:41:02 PST 1999

Greetings all,

I am a couple of weeks behind on the list, so please forgive me if this
topic has already come up.

I am running an Illusion Feast for our Valentine's Ball in a month's
time.  The cooks have been coming up with lots of great ideas and we are

incorporating many documented recipes, however .....

we have lots of receipes for meat and sweets but very little in the way
of vegetable sotolties or warners.  Hence the meal feels very
unbalanced.  The main cook for the feast is a great modern cook by
relatively new to the SCA, and I would like some ideas to get her away
from the raw caulflower flowerets (made into sheep) or julienned carrot
fences.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks and regards

Meliora