SC - Re: SC Was New pet peeve, Now Ketchup OOP

KatarinSCA at aol.com KatarinSCA at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 04:48:28 PST 1999

<<  (Real tomato ketchup, a thin but highly flavored,
 sweet, tangy, and _spicy_ condiment, has gone the way of all flesh, but
 it was often included in fish and clam chowders until the late 19th
 century, as an alternative to fresh or canned tomatoes.) >>

Anyone have a recipe?  I always have too many tomatoes, and while canning is
fine, I'd rather do something more interesting.

Katarin