SC - Event Announcement-OT-OOP-SCA

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 19:53:02 PST 1999

Here's something I think some of you will be interested in. :-)

11th annual Ladies Champions Tourney May 7-9, 1999

The Shire of Hornwood and the Mountain Confederation proudly present the
11th annual Ladies Champions Tourney on May 7-9.  Feasting, Fighting and
Fun are the usual at this event!
     The day consists of a novice tourney, a Warlord Tourney, Archery,
an A&S competition and a bazaar!  Bring your old garb and armor bits and
donate them to our SCA garage sale!  The theme for this years Ladies is
the Mid East.  Make something interesting for the A & S or bring your
drums and dance the night away!  We are providing breakfast on both
Saturday and Sunday, Lunch on Saturday, and a wonderful feast cooked by
al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Ras al Zib!
  The site is Camp Mountain Run (no street address) in Pennfield Pa.
It's a beautiful campground with lots of cabin space and room for
tenting too!  This site is bone dry!
   The fees for the event are as follows; $18.00 all weekend on board,
$13.00 all weekend off board (breakfast and lunch are included in off
board), $10.00 Saturday only on board, $7.00 Saturday only off board,
Children 12 and under are half price, children 2 and under are free.
Send all reservations, made payable to, SCA Inc, Shire of Hornwood, to
our wonderful Lord Lodin of Molde,(Bernie Pisarchick, RR2 Box59A,
Mayport, Pa. 16240, (814)-856-2452)(no calls after 11pm please!)  Please
send all reservations in by April 24.
  All dietary questions may be forwarded to Lord Ras, (Les
Spencer, 615 1/2 Grier Street (rear), Williamsport, Pa 17701,
(717)-321-8606)(again, no calls after 11pm please!) Any other questions
hopefully will be answered by our autocrat, Lady Lenora of the
Willowglen, (Donna Mallabone, 589 Sautter Dr, Crescent, Pa 15046,
(724)-457-7877, alenora at hotmail.com)(all correspondence and calls in
mundane name only please!)

Ras

Directions:
  Take your best route to I-80, get off at the Pennfield exit(#17), turn
towards Pennfield at the bottom of the exit, go about 2.5 miles past the
lake till the road splits.  Take the left fork at the sign for Camp
Mountain Run, go about 5 miles and Camp Mountain Run is on the left.