SC - Event Announcement-OT-OOP-SCA

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 18:46:43 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/20/99 11:35:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< menu? which cookbooks? any chance of finding crash space?
 margali
 [I wont insult you with the full catechism!] >>

Menu is being worked on and will be posted as soon as all the recipes have
been redacted. I was going to do all of the dishes from al- Baghdadi but now I
am leaning more towards al-Andalus for the majority of them since it is the
western most western culture and contains examples of many different parts of
the Islamic world..   :-)

 Crash space is easy> LOTS of cabins. :-) Reserve early. Or I could probably
manage to get you into the 'Kitchen Steward's quarters' at no added expense.
Household policy is to set aside a complete cabin for the sole use of the
Kitchen Steward and his minions. Last time 3 of us had a 10 person cabin all
to their selves, providing a perfect space to store the cooking wine, cooking
liqueurs, and cooking ale. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot the cooking mead. :-)

If anyone needs any further specific info let me know. Gentlemen and
perhapsladies on the list might be pleased to know that Pennsic requirements
for belly dancers are being ignored. A belly-dancing competition is always
held and front row judgeships go to the highest bidder.

For those who think dry is out, you will notice that there is no mention of
the word 'dry' in the event announcement. Basically there are refreshingly
very few 'rules' to deal with except practicing chivalry. :-)

Ras