SC - Perforated or covered vessel?

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jan 20 22:00:44 PST 1999

i understand that it is either/or, just wondered about the wheat if used.
 Should have written' rice/wheat starch'.

I sometimes take the wings and backs, etc., and stew them while roasting
the main pieces of the chicken.  Seems to me this could be made with the
chicken meat bits, with the hearts, gizzard and maybe the liver if you
like.  Serve it with a sauce that won't fight with anise (I'm thinking
anise in comfit, here) and one of the canabene dishes for starch/greens,
or if that is too much starch, how about Funges?  Both leeks and
mushrooms should go well with anise, in or out of comfit.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc