SC - Estrella Cook's Party

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 22 14:02:02 PST 1999

Well, the Calontir Hospitality party is moving to Thursday night.  That
means if we hold the cooks party Friday or Saturday night, we can use the
Calontir Purple Pavilion (It's huge)  for our party?... That is, if there
isn't a better place to have it, like a centrally located art & sciences
classroom tent or building?

Kateryn de Develyn
Last big vacation here, until the China a