SC - Period Sausage Recipes

Debra Hense nickiandme at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 22 14:08:33 PST 1999

I have a site out on the web which lists many, many period sausage recipes.
(Most of these recipes are not redacted although there is discussion about
the ingredients.) It is located at:

http:\\www.geocities.com\athens\acropolis\4756\

In the contents table on the left side of the page, is an entry labeled
sausages.  This will take you into a booklet which was published 3 or 4
years ago.  I am currently in the process of updating and adding much new
information for a new booklet to be published later this year.

Kateryn de Develyn