SC - Gulf War

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 26 07:03:45 PST 1999

> Yup, kind of in the same situation.  We're travelling from the East,
> Philadelphia, and will be tented up with friends (considering that no
> one except Royalty got cabin space :-( ).

> Aemilia

Please let us not go there! There has been all kinds of wild speculation
on this issue in Ansteorra and it simply isn't true.

Of the 120 beds for cabin space 108 were given to groups that were not
Royals, staff or entourage. The remaining 12 were for beds left over that
were not given to groups. Basically one or two beds in this cabin, a bed
there....

Of the Royals that did recieve cabins, the only one I can think of was
for Sara and me. We asked to allow other Royals the space in the condo
so we could be with our army. We are also looking to get cabin space for
those who are handicapped or with very small children.

So please lets not start the rumor that all of the cabins have been
stolen from the common folk for the evil Royalty. Please forgive my
jumping in but after the fires that were started in Ansteorra over this
I don't want to see it happening here.

Thanks,

Gunthar