SC - Royal declared chocolate period

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jan 29 12:15:44 PST 1999

> >>There is also the small matter that the Royals have consistently
> >>declared
> >>chocolate to be period for many reigns, at least in the East Kingdom.
>
> All of which tells us something about the royalty in question, but nothing
> about chocolate. Perhaps someone should tell them the story of  Canute--a
> wiser king.
>
> David Friedman

I must confess that I have done a similar BAD THING. In our whims I
declared coffee not only period but necessary to speak with me earlier
than 10:00 a.m. I know that His Grace goes without his caffene habit
for the weekend but I have still found it difficult. Not just for the
caffene but because it is so much a part of me. I'm an addict and I admit
it.

And we keep getting chocolate everything. But Sara and I don't eat much
chocolate so we use it for largesse and for paying off our scribes.

Sorry for the coffee thing, I would even contemplate having a more period
espresso-type if available.

In Penance,

Gunthar

Who would like an IV full of coffee hooked up to his cubicle. Sit down,
plug in and work.