SC - Royal declared chocolate period

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sat Jan 30 18:21:25 PST 1999

TO my knowledge and research, coffee is period.  I know many royals and
friends backhome in the East and Aethelmarc that woke up and walked around
with a coffee cup attached to their hand.  They used it as kind of a homing
device to locate the person with the nearest pot full of coffee (usually
that was me.).  I plan to have period style "Turkish" coffee at my display
at Gulf War A&S.

Sindara