SC - Question about source "All Manners of Food"

Vanishwood at aol.com Vanishwood at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 22:14:53 PST 1999

Has anyone read "All Manners of Food:  Eating and Taste in England and France
>From the Middle Ages to the Present"

It doesn't have recipes but it (through what I've read) appears to be an
analysis of eating habits.  So far it appears to be a good source for cooks to
understand the economic and social factors in cooking during the period the
SCA covers.....

If you read it, what did you think about it?  So far I found it very
informative.

Ethelwulf