SC - payn ragoun

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 22:30:09 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/31/99 1:25:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za writes:

<< What exactly does clarifying (as per the original recipe) do to
 honey? >>

Clarifying honey, at least ion brewing means to boil it and remove thenscum
that formsmon top until no scum forms. I would assume that this is removal of
impurities but really don't have a clue because I always do this when
instructed to 'remove' impuroties.

Ras