SC - Chocolate-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 12:29:22 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/31/99 2:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlmatterer at labyrinth.net writes:

<< While we're still very much OOP with this chocolate thread, I wanted to
 share with you this latest discovery. It is the most incredible
 chocolate cake I have ever eaten. TRULY! >>

Thanks for recipe. :-)

At the risk of drawing the rath of The Majestic Sir Poppa G down on me could I
suggest that we label our posts OOP in the future to allow those not
interested in OOP to delete before reading if they wish to? <just a thought>

Ras