SC - OOP Chocolate

snowfire at mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Sun Jan 31 15:03:32 PST 1999

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

>>I like Cadbury's, but if there's something better...!

>Cadbury's (the Brit version is superior to that sold in the States) and
>Toblerone (especially the dark chocolate bars).

Yes. I get a supply of Cadbury's imported several times a year, including a box of Milk
Tray, and Flakes (not a state of mind) ;-).  In fact I have a 200g bar of "Cadbury's
Dairy Milk" in front of me as we speak(gloat, gloat). Of course the bit on the label
that says "525 kcal per 100g" dampens things a bit.  The Cadbury's covered Biscuit
collection is amazing too.  (Only about a dozen select biscuits in it, but slathered
all over in the British version of Cadbury's).  Do they get Toblerone here?  I can't
remember!  (The old brain cells are disintigrating).

>And if you're ever in Williamsburg VA, stop off at the Trellis and see if
>Death by Chocolate is on the menu for the day.  Be warned, though - my wife
>and I usually get one serving and split it.

Duly noted!
OK back to period!  (Sorry...it was the mention of chocolate)

Elysant