SC - cold drinks in the winter

Reia M. Chmielowski kareina at eagle.ptialaska.net
Sun Jan 31 15:18:32 PST 1999

At 05:30 1/31/99 , Joram wrote:
> Now as for tea as soon as the weather is above
>32 F I have ice tea available for the customers with free refills, you usually
>don't see that in the North.

Hmm.  I guess this only applies to the part of the north which is south of
Canada!  In Alaska you can get iced tea at a restaurant year round, even
when the temp drops to -40 outside!  Of course we also eat the highest
amount of ice-cream per capita too.

- --Kareina
PS is there anything like ice cream or sherbet that is period?  I _love_
cold snacks...