SC - oop yorkshire pudding recipe needed!

Sat Jan 2 20:38:30 PST 1999

For popovers, half fill buttered muffin tin or custard cups.  Place in a
cold oven, set the temperature for 450 degrees F.  Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees F bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.  Test by
removing one from the pan.  The outside should be crisp and the inside
should be tender and moist.  So sayeth Fannie Farmer.

Fannie uses 1 less egg and a 1/4 teaspoon less salt, but she was always a
little frugal.

Bear