SC - Bratwurst - Sabine Welserin style

Deborah J Schumacher chicagojo at rni.net
Tue Jan 5 19:31:06 PST 1999

Gwen-Cat wrote-
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 3:22 PM
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: re: SC - SC: oop AMs yorkshire pudding results

Sorry for the late congrats, my E-mail had indigestion and just burped up
your post.

Congratulations on a successful "Poof" (my households pet name for Yorkie
puddin' - cause it poofs up).   Keep up the good work!   I'm going to have
to try the refrigerate overnight version.  (Just as soon as the last (4) of
the Bratwurst - Sabine Welserin style that I made for the demo at War
Practice get eaten.)

How did the Sausage do? Do you have your radication of it? or what did you use? please do share!!!

Zoe Valonin
Barony of Sundragon
Atenveldt