SC - Andalusian Cookbook

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Jan 7 13:47:57 PST 1999

Friends,

Some time ago I committed to doing a Candlemas feast from the Andalusian
cookbook.  I've done a number of recipes from it in the past and looked
forward to doing more research and testing and putting together a
wonderful feast.  Well, life, or rather death, intervened, and I've been
out of commission for a while caring for my mother in her final illness.
Now Candlemas is short weeks away and I'm not ready.  Does anyone have any
redacted recipes or suggestions or ideas from the Andalusian cookbook that
you might help me out with?

Elaina