SC - OT- Cooks in the family, gentlemen of the list

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Wed Jan 13 08:21:45 PST 1999

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:31:37 -0600 Mike and Pat Luco <mikel at pdq.net>
writes:

> I really don't mind and it sort of lets me relieve the stresses of
>the modern working world.  My father and his generation don't seem >to
understand the modern household,  "that's a woman's
>work" I've heard him mutter.

My husband rarely cooks...but that's because he's a trucker and not home
much.  When he is, he does his share.  My father TAUGHT my mother to cook
and do laundry AFTER they got married (he claimed she could burn boiling
water).

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle