SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 13 18:34:39 PST 1999

Christine A Seelye-King wrote, after Mary Mormon said:

> >A third area might be the cooking Pelican.  Some kingdoms tend to see
> >cooking as a service area not as an arts area and give Pelicans where
> >others would give Laurels.
> >
> >My two cents,
> >Elaina
>
> That's me.
> Mistress Christianna MacGrain,OP, Meridies

Doesn't Meridies have an award/order known as the Grand Chef (or
something along those lines)? This was vaguely described to me years
ago, and one of the requirements, as I recall, was a wide spectrum of
cooking styles and time periods. While not real specific, it suggests to
me that a fairish amount of research would be called for, and therefore
one could justify cookery, at least to some extent, as an art rather
than a service. Or in addition to... .

Adamantius, Cooking Laurel™ (void where prohibited, offer not good after
curfew in sectors R or N)
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy