SC - Introduction

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 04:42:59 PST 1999

Saluti a Voi,

I've just joined the list, and would like to introduce myself. My persona is
Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia, a mid 15th to mid 16th century Venetian
(I can't make up my mind).

Mundanely, I'm a 30 year old software Technical Author with a degree in
Egyptology. I reside in Thamesreach Shire, Drachenwald [London, UK],
although I'm originally (and still at heart) a Caiden from Ildhafn Shire
[Auckland, New Zealand]. I've been a member of the SCA for five years, and
my major interests are cooking, research, illumination, literature (both
reading and writing it), camping and embroidery.

I've run and cooked for several feasts, and have another couple coming up in
June and August, so I'm really looking forward to getting ideas and advice
from the list.

Al Vostro e al Servizio del Sogno
Lucretzia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino