SC - Interkingdom Anthropology??

Penny tipperith at excite.com
Thu Jan 14 06:05:31 PST 1999

Boogie -- you're right about the Grand Chef info, except that there are only
21 dishes required. Seven different cultures are required, and a soulety or
illusion food is suggested, but not required.

The candidate must personally season each dish as well.

Tipperith
(who just completed a Grand Chef Feast, sans the nervous breakdown)