SC - Introduction

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 06:19:27 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/14/99 7:47:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, cnevin at caci.co.uk
writes:

<< I've just joined the list, >>

Welcome to the Cathedral. :-)

<< Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia, a mid 15th to mid 16th century Venetian
 (I can't make up my mind). >>

You could actually have the best of both worlds with a younger persona and an
older persona. Also Dr. Who comes to mind. He enjoyed the best of all times.
:-)

<<with a degree in Egyptology.>>

Recipes? Documentation, please?

<<I'm really looking forward to getting ideas and advice from the list.>>

There are many knowledgeble people on the list with seperate individuals
having expertise as gardeners sauciers, bakers, butchers, wild game cooks,
confectioners, herbalists, apothecaries,. pastry chefs, brewers, farmers.
critics and any other topic that comes up. I'm sure you'll find a lot of help
and more than enough ideas.

We are royals, nobles and peasants. Priests and wenches. Here you will have
the benefit of grave pronouncements from the Cathedral, laughter on the Porch
and a place of refuge under the Rock. You can sing in the choir, sit in the
congregation or become acolyte and priest.

But most of all you will find friends that like good food and like talking
about it.

Welcome, m'lady. :-)

 <<Al Vostro e al Servizio del Sogno
 Lucretzia >>