SC - Tippereth's fest-request

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Sat Jan 16 11:44:05 PST 1999

At 22:37 15-1-99 EST, Ras wrote:
>IMO, bogging down the list is not really an issue here. If he is willing to
>post it even in several parts I'm sure many would be happy. One of the good
>things about this list is the sharing of feast menus, obervations and recipes
>in the past. I really don't think that one more feast would in any way be a
>problem and actually would give a lot of people access to new redactions and
>ideas.

Absolutely!  Break it up into logical groups by recipe source or type, and
post each separately, along with a post giving the menu and commentary.

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable