SC - RE: Smoked sausage

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Jan 19 07:43:45 PST 1999

Greetings!

Yes, I did make a smoked sausage.  My first batch was made according to the
recipe in Platina.  The second was the one that was grilled with hickory
chunks cuz I didn't have the facilities to smoke 66 lbs. of sausage.  I do
try to smoke it whenever I can.

I can send you the info privately, rather than choking the list with more
traffic.  If anyone else is interested and has web access point your browser
to:

http://www.geocities.com/athens/academy/9523/cooking/cooking.html

As for my name...I like the practice of heralds using their name of office
for their surname.  So, my real persona name is Avelina Keyes.  However, I
am also Du Pont Pursuivant and Dextrochere Herald, so I will often sign
things as Avelina Du Pont and Avelina Dextrochere.

Aren't heralds fun?

Yours,
Avelina

Barony of the Bridge