SC - Help needed with SCA archery Mailing list OT-OOP

brokk h940114 at stud.kol.su.se
Tue Jan 19 09:16:47 PST 1999

I've recently signed up for the SCA archery list and get the messages in my inbox,
but i can't
send a message to the list.  All I get is a reply mail from Mailer Demon saying
'Your message cannot be delivered since you're not a member of the list'

I use the same settings as for the sca-cooks and hist-brewing lists when retrieving
mail from my university account and then it works like a charm, but not when it
comes to the archery list.

Anyone who can help me out?  I'm going bald here.

Angus.