SC - Questions for the list...

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Wed Jan 20 09:24:37 PST 1999

>2.One of the site restrictions is  no ground fires. On of the classes being
>held is Adapting Period Recipes for Open Fire/Dutch Oven Cooking  any idea
>how this can be done with out violating the no ground fires rule?

Mistress Isabella of York uses this really cool dutch oven table.  I know
that Lodge makes them.  They have legs that fold underneath, and when set up
sit at about counter hieght.  I'm planning on getting one myself, there are
a number of camping events where we can't set up our firepit (bummer!).
Here's a link to a place where you can buy one:
http://www.larsendutchoven.com/tables.html

Faoiltighearna