SC - Nerve Bisquits???

Lady Di toastie at interaccess.com
Wed Jan 27 20:17:31 PST 1999

http://www.bahnhof.se/~chimbis/tocb/toc.html

Here is one place to start with 16th and 17th century Swedish recipes.  This
site includes bibliographies and gives some historical info.  I believe the
site that actually referred to 'Nerve biscuits' is in another site which
gives the history of gingerbread, but it could be this one.  Did you try
searching for 'pepparkaker'?