SC - serrated knive blades

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 21:03:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/27/99 9:40:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
cheshire at southcom.com.au writes:

> people also says it looks impressive and a little intimidating when
>  they wander into the kitchen to see me chopping carrots or something else
>  with that bloody big knife!!! I like to make an impression!

MY corn knife is stainless, the blade is 4" x 18", with a 6" wooden handle.
An ex-suitor made it for me for kitchen use.  He also made a matching piece of
cold rolled steel for chopping wood and kitchen defense.  Remind me to tell
you what the head of our house did to a kitchen drudge he caught chopping wood
with the stainless steel knife.

Mordonna