SC - Hallo

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:25:16 PST 1999

Greetings all,

  I'm taking a course this semester on the Spanish Middle Ages.  I've *almost*
convinced the teacher to let me give, as part of my final presentation, a small
feast.  (Small because including myself and the teacher, we have 9 people . . .
in a sophomore level *intro* class--small colleges are wonderful!)

I'm rambling.

Anyways, I don't really want to trust in my own cooking skills alone for
something like that.  (I think I have an idea what I'll be doing for the
scholarly I've-got-to-write-a-5-page-paper-in-addition-to-a-presentation stuff,
though if anyone would be so inclined to point out some articles or magazines
or whatever that might be good/useful, I would be most grateful.)

I'm curious if there is anyone in the northern Atlantia, southern East Kingdom
area (I'm directly across the bay from Baltimore city) who would be interested,
at the end of April, coming down to my campus and helping me make it be?

(This of course, hinges on whether Dr.Becker accepts it as a project, but
besides being fairly sure that he will[1], tis better to ask early.)

Thanks lots,
- -Marian

Spiaggia Levantina, Bright Hills, Atlantia

[1] Seeing as this is the professor who, once I get started, has expressed no
problems with me sitting in class doing Blackwork embroidery while he lectures,
I don't think he'll be having many objections.