SC - sources

snowfire at mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Sat Jan 30 08:18:05 PST 1999

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

>Cariadoc publishes 2 volumes of  primary texts and translations of medieval
>and renaissance cookbooks. They are inexpensive and a good backbone to start
>with. Almost all of the maunuscripts mentioned on the list are included in the
>2 volumes.

M'lord Ras, may I ask if you have the titles of these volumes?  Are the books
still in print and available at bookstores, and how much is "inexpensive"?

>There are also several on-line like Das Buche von Guterspiese. Cindy Renfrow,
>among others on this list, has most graciously webbed a manuscript or two.

Also, m'lord are you privy to the URLS for such pages?

Please excuse me if this information has already been posted onto the list -
perhaps if so, you could send any info you have on these resources to me
privately to save band width?

Elysant