SC - Royal declared chocolate period

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 08:57:12 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/29/99 4:16:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kathleen.hogan at juno.com writes:

<<  In all the years we've
 had this event, I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain that
 "Chocolate isn't period". >>

No - because "everybody loves chocolate".  Personally, I'd be really unhappy
about attending any event where the entire event was based around something
non-period - doesn't matter if it is chocolate or croquet or a polo match.
After all, we are supposed to be recreating a certain period.  Maybe I'm just
a stuffy purist :-)
And you'd never catch me agreeing to a chocolate based event anyway - because
I hate the stuff.  That's why "everybody loves chocolate" is in quotes.  The
wierd" to "Are you sure you're from this palnet?".

Brangwayna Morgan