SC - Chocolate

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Sun Jan 31 13:49:56 PST 1999

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:29:56 -0500 snowfire at mail.snet.net writes:
>-Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

>>(Slober, slober!!!)  Me want chocolate!!!
>Here's a loaded question -
>What's the absolute best make of chocolate?
>(1. For eating, and 2. for cooking)

M'Lady, I usually eat what I cook!

>I like Cadbury's, but if there's something better...!

My favourites are Lindt bars with Marzipan and Godiva's chocolates with a
soft toffee filling.  I have (somewhere) a recipe for chocolate/raspberry
cheesecake that I conned a neighbor of mine ( a chef at a 4-star
restaurant) out of that is to die for.  (I'll post it when I find
it....but that could take quite a while as it's on a piece of paper
shoved somewhere)

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle