SC - "In a Caliph's Kitchen"

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 19:38:12 PST 1999

Dear Daniel,

I'm very sorry to tell you that not only is "In a Caliph's Kitchen" out-of-
print, but also that the publisher has gone out of business.  I was importing
the books through my British agent, which is how I know this.

I have heard that Prospect Books is working on a new book of historic Arabic
cooking, but have no idea when it might be available.

Devra the Baker
Poison Pen Press
(selling lots of fine period cookbooks, but not this one)